The YA-D7-1 ICU bed provides an ideal solution for problems that occur in critical and intensive care units. The progressive features of the bed ensure the safety of the patient and safer working conditions for the staff.
– Four split side rail, drop down
– Incorporated railing control with easily identifiable icon
– Nurse control incorporated in foot panel with LED display for moving state
– Detachable head/footboard with easy lock
– Central brake system with a wheel diameter of 125mm
– Auto-regress to remove the pressure of the abdomen when adjusting the backrest
– Auto-counter to provide the patient from sliding onto foot end
– Full-length X-ray translucent platform
– Weighing scale system
– One button emergency stop switch can quickly stop all going movements.
– Electric CPR
– Manual CPR on both sides
– Bumper caster on four corners
– Angle Indicator for Backrest &Trendelenburg & Rev.Trend.
|Back section adjustable||0-75°±5°|
|Foot section adjustable||0-40°±5°|